Author: Jayson Georges.
Published 2014 by the author (HonorShame).
Abstract: To enhance your ministry among the nations, learn how the Bible speaks to cultures of guilt, shame, and fear. Western theology emphasizes forgiveness of sins, but people in the Majority World seek honor or spiritual power. In today’s globalized world, Christians need a three-dimensional gospel of God’s innocence, honor, and power. Is your gospel 3D?
Drawing from the author’s mission experience and research, The 3D Gospel is a practical guide explaining many aspects of guilt, shame, and fear cultures:
- The main cultural characteristics
- How people function in everyday life
- The Biblical narrative of salvation
- Doctrines of original sin and the atonement of Jesus
- Definitions of 40+ theological categories
- Key verses from Scripture
- Two separate evangelistic approaches
- A contextualized form of Christian witness (truth, power, or community-encounter)
- Practical tips for relationships and communication
Adapted from Amazon’s description.